Reject torture today.
Torture is illegal. Period. There are no exceptions. Our voice on this issue NOW is critical.
Join over 100 prominent leaders in national security, foreign policy, the faith community and military in rejecting torture unequivocally and without exception.
- Madeleine Albright, former Secretary of State
- William S. Cohen, former Secretary of Defense
- Chuck Hagel, former Secretary of Defense
- Walter F. Mondale, former Vice President
- Jim Winkler, President and General Secretary, The National Council of Churches
Please join us today in telling our fellow Americans and public officials that you reject torture absolutely.